Revealed: A Paranoid Niche That's Expected To Grow To $42.81 Billion By 2019. Are You Scared Like These People?
I am back with another hot niche analysis for you.
According to IMS Research, this market is worth $40 Billion and has an annual growth rate of between 9 and 12 percent (Source)
It caters to people with mid to high levels of income who want to protect their families and possession.
As crime rates increase, this niche will be more profitable.
It's a niche filled with paranoia and fear and these sorts of people will do ANYTHING to protect themselves and their families including spending money on expensive equipment.
This lucrative niche is surveillance and home security cameras.
Let’s look at the demand…
The keyword volumes for this are sizable with over 60,000 people searching for surveillance and home security cameras alone...
Reasons to get involved in this profitable niche…
It’s human nature to protect family and possessions, and as crime rates even in suburban and rural areas rise, businesses and homeowners are taking steps to keep themselves safe.
This intensifying fear of loss will not go away, and the perceived need for enhanced security will travel down through the socioeconomic levels.
The video surveillance and video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) market is expected to reach a value of USD 42.81 billion by 2019, growing 19.1% from 2013 to 2019.
Increased security and safety concerns and need to monitor activities to detect intrusion, theft and traffic surveillance are some important reasons driving the growth of the video surveillance globally.
(P.S. If you'd like to download a free list of 1,781 profitable niches click here or the image below)
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Crime rates are rising and so is demand for security cameras particularly at home.
- The market is expected to grow to $42.81 billion by 2019.
- There are over 100,000 Amazon products you can promote as an affiliate so you'll be able to make big commissions.
- Over 30k people liked the topic on Facebook so you'll easily find your target audience on social media.
- 2 Million pages on Google about the topic alone means you'll easily find content ideas to write about.
- 1.6 forum members discussing the subject over 9 forums means you can find their problems and solve them with ease for building a loyal audience.
- Well over 200,000 people search for the main keywords every money making this an in demand and very profitable niche for you.
Video Surveillance as a service (VSaaS) is a recurring expense, meaning recurring income for those who are smart enough to get into this niche.
Worth $40BN per year, just 0.01% of the market would net you a tidy mid-seven figure income.
There are over 100,000 products available from Amazon with a wide range in pricing, meaning there is something for everyone.
Clickbank has just 4 products in the surveillance cameras niche, meaning there is little competition for information products here so you could quite easily create your own and dominate the market.
Over 30,000 people have liked the page of this supplier of surveillance cameras alone which shows just how popular this is and how easy you can find your target audience on social media.
Google blog search shows over 2 MILLION pages and posts on video surveillance, so this is clearly something people are thinking and talking about.
There are 9 forums with 1.6 million members dedicated to this niche.
A large part of your potential clientele can be found on just a handful of sites.
It will be easy for you to determine the problems your audience has and then drive them to your site.
The great thing about this niche is that potential to tap into other fears and insecurities too. A huge bulk of these people will also want other security and safety equipment.
You'll also find a lot of preppers and survivalists buying this equipment which means that you can cross promote other items.
By now I’m sure you see the potential in this market.
A paranoid and fearful audience, ever-increasing demand, products available at every price point and an easy to locate target audience makes this niche a no-brainer - you MUST get involved.
How you can hack your way into the niche…
It’s got everything you need to make money – an audience with a real need, products for every budget, lots of blogs and posts to get content ideas from, and an online audience concentrated in a few forums which makes them easy to reach.
You will send traffic to your site from blog commenting, guest posting, forum marketing and interactions on social media.
You will find great content ideas from looking at other video surveillance blogs and writing better, more in-depth content of your own.
As you network with others in the surveillance cameras niche, they will share your content and link to you as you do the same for them.
Finally, don’t forget to grow your email subscriber list so you can drive traffic back to your latest content, build your relationship with your audience and promote to them.
What You'll Need To Get Started:
- A brandable domain from NameCheap
- A premium theme from Studiopress
- Image & graphics from Photodune from $1 (don't take images from Google you'll end up in legal trouble)
- An auto-responder to build your email list and contact your customers – Aweber is just $1
- The number #1 email capture tool on the market – OptinMonster, so you can grow your list fast.
- A set of 12+ free tools that'll blow up your email list and exponentially grow your site from SumoMe.
If You've Missed Our Previous Niche Reports:
- Forget Shaving And Discover This Hairy 21 Billion Dollar Niche Market
Want 6+ New Niche Reports Every Month?
If you want instant access to 150+ profitable niche reports and 6+ new reports every month including a list of profitable keywords, check out our members area.
Over 450 members are already taking advantage, why aren't you?
Join us here: