Tools & Resources
This is my list of tools and resources that I regularly use to supercharge my websites and boost my online income which I know you'll find useful for your own online business.
There's everything from WordPress plugins to email marketing tools, content creation, traffic generation and more.
Please note that some (not all) of these links are affiliate links.
Must Have Essentials & Recommended
My essential and recommended tools and resources that I use on all my online projects.
A FREE tool that has multiple essential features for niche marketers including adding social share buttons to posts, content analytics and heat maps so you know what your visitors are doing on your website and more. Essential for every niche marketer.
No more sites being down. Less risk of being hacked. Faster loading times. Daily back ups. Win win for me and my audience.
At time of writing I used coupon code 'ARTOFBLOG' to get $25 off the price for the first 6 months - try it. (Try BlueHost if you're on a budget)TRY WP ENGINE
My domain register of choice. Like the name says, they are cheap but also reliable. If you're going to register a domain name, go with Namecheap.
The theme you see here on Niche Hacks. It's excellent for bloggers with lots of customization and tweaks, looks great, and is simple. It's also perfect for SEO, speed and user friendliness so your visitors will easily navigate through your website.
For years I always used Genesis Generate WordPress theme on a variety of sites. Looks great and does the trick. Very easy to use too and very SEO friendly.
WordPress.org is what you need for your site. Avoid going for a blogspot, or a shared website as you want to stay in control of your website otherwise you could lose all your work without any warnings. So stick with self hosted (WordPress).
Theme Forest themes are extremely popular and you can't go wrong with them. Check them out and choose one that suits you.
I pay $1 per photo for my blog. If you're taking images from Google or other blogs you could end up in a lot of trouble.
The only plugin I've found that can auto post to all social networks including FB, Twitter, G Plus, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Tumblr and more.
OptinMonster [ESSENTIAL TOOL]
Incredible entry and exit pop up plugin that knows when your visitors are about to exit your site and instead captures their email.
The Commission Machine [RECOMMENDED]
Taking you step by step, the commission machine shows you how you can build your own affiliate commission machine by using Micheal's patented process "RAPID" (Research, Angle, Provide Incentive, Deploy).
You'll learn how to stand out from the crowd and turn yourself into a super affiliate. Learn more.
The Commission Black Ops [RECOMMENDED]
The Commission Black Ops takes affiliate marketing to a whole new level. You don't need a list, experience or special training.
All you need to do is swipe, deploy and profit from the exact strategy that Micheal uses here. Learn more.
Special Deals For You (NicheHacks Sponsors)
This FREE tool has multiple essential features for niche marketers including adding social share buttons to posts, content analytics and heat maps so you know what your visitors are doing on your website and more.
It's a must have for every niche marketer.
No more sites being down. Less risk of being hacked. Faster loading times. Daily back ups. Win win for me and my audience.
At time of writing I used coupon code 'ARTOFBLOG' to get $25 off the price for the first 6 months - try it.
Exclusive Reports & Products
NicheHacks Members Area [RECOMMENDED]
If you want instant access to 150+ profitable niche reports and 6+ new reports every month including a list of profitable keywords, check out our members area.
Over 450 members are already taking advantage, why aren't you? Join us here: Members Area
An easy step by step guide to finding your perfect and profitable niche.
Everything from the basics of niche research through to evaluating your niche for profitability to testing the niche before entering is covered.
Just follow the 7 simple steps and you'll find your profitable niche finally. Find your perfect niche now on the link below.. >Find Your Perfect Niche in 7 Easy Steps
An easy step by step guide to driving massive traffic to your website or blog.
These are the same strategies which I used to drive over 50,000 visitors a month to NicheHacks in less than 12 months
And without unpredictable SEO or expensive paid traffic. Copy these simple strategies on the link and you will have unstoppable traffic... >101 Traffic Hacks
An easy step by step, newbie friendly guide, where I share 101 of my best "hacks" to promoting digital affiliate products.
The same strategies and tips that I use to win affiliate contests, netedt over $40K in commission from in the past 18 months and made over $15K in bonus cash using.
Put these strategies in place in your own affiliate strategies for endless affiliate commissions... >101 Digital Affiliate Hacks
Hosting & Domains
- Hostgator - Host unlimited site for less than $10 p/m.
- WPEngine [RECOMMENDED] - No more sites being down. Less risk of being hacked. Faster loading times. Daily back ups. Win win for me and my audience. At time of writing I used coupon code 'ARTOFBLOG' to get $25 off the price for the first 6 months - try it.
- Namecheap - Cheap domain names and great customer service.
I only ever use 2 themes on my blog. This one runs on WP Radiance but others I use Genesis Generate. Both are powerful but WP Radiance is cheaper and easier to use.
- WP Radiance From Solo Press - $59 for this incredibly powerful yet simple to use premium theme that I used to create NicheHacks.com
- Genesis Generate - One of the best premium blogging themes on the net and one I use on a lot of my websites. It's powerful, easy to use and it looks fantastic.
- SumoMe [RECOMMENDED] - A FREE tool that has multiple essential features for niche marketers including adding social share buttons to posts, content analytics and heat maps so you know what your visitors are doing on your website and more. Essential for every niche marketer.
- Login Security Solutions - Stop your WP being hacked or compromised
- Contact Form 7 - Simple contact forms to add to your site.
- Google Analytics - Track your traffic and split test pages.
- Google Sitemaps - So Google can crawl your site and index it.
- NextScripts: Social Network Poster - Autoposts your new blog posts to more social networks and web 2.0s than any other, saves a LOT of time.
- One Press Social Locker - Allows you to lock content until people share on social media - great for getting social media love.
Content And Media Creation
I prefer to create most of my blog content myself but if outsourcing I always use..
- Elance - My favourite freelancer site. Lots of protection for both parties and good skilled freelancers and writers, get some of my best content written here. Looking for a Writer? Hire an Expert at Elance.
- Warrior Forum - Good for PLR or IM content (also for other niches). If looking for specialized niche content that I can't get written on ELance or Odesk I source out active members on niche forums.
- Photodune - When looking for photos for my blogs and sites I always use photodune as they sell high quality stock images for $1. DO NOT STEAL PHOTOS FROM GOOGLE OR OTHER BLOGS YOU CAN GET IN A LOT OF LEGAL TROUBLE.
Videos & Animation & Graphics
- Fiverr - I often resort to Fiverr and am amazed by the quality of videos, animations and graphics I can get for $5.
Email Marketing & List Building
- Aweber - the #1 autoresponder for internet marketers and you can get a $1 trial for 30 days by clicking here.
- OptinMonster - incredible entry and exit pop up plugin that knows when your visitors are about to exit your site and instead captures their email. [ESSENTIAL TOOL]
- SumoMe [RECOMMENDED] - A FREE tool that that allows you build a responsive email list fast. Unlike other free tools this one actually works.
- Buzz Bundle - This nifty little tool allows to drive direct traffic from forums, blogs, social media and Q&A sites without having to visit any of them.
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog That's Epic - Advice from over 100 successful bloggers on how to launch a successful blog. Everything you could ever need to know is covered.
- How to Build a Top 100 Blog in 12 Months - An epic resource from Matthew Woodward on how he built a top 100 blog in 12 months and how you can too.
- How To Launch A Brand New Website With A Bang - Pat Flynns epic guide on how to launch a blog and have links, sign ups, traffic and social media fans BEFORE launch.
- Blogging With John Chow - John Chow is the master known for growing his blog from $0 to $40,000 in just 2 years, he knows his stuff and is worth learning from.
- RankCracker by Matthew Woordward - Matt W releases his private SEO tool onto the market. It allows you to quickly and easily find a way to replicate your competitors rankings. IT'S FREE!
Niche & Keyword Research
- NicheReaper - Automatically provides profitable niches and keywords that people are searching through Google, Amazon, Ebay and more.
- The Ultimate Resource To Finding A Niche - my very own epic resource on finding a profitable niche market.
- Massive Niche List WP Plugin - over 350,000 niches and sub-niches in all categories with Google monthly search volume, CPC estimates, Google insights and more. Makes finding thousands of profitable niches as easy as clicking a button.
- 101 Resources For Finding Profitable Niches - a 101 list I compiled on resources to find niche ideas.
- LongTailPro Keyword Research Tool - My favorite keyword research tool for finding profitable keywords and niche ideas.
- Ubersuggest.org - Scrapes Google suggest feature to provide an A to Z of keyword phrases based on your initial keyword choice. Useful for finding profitable long tail KWs.
- Traffic Travis - a decent keyword research tool that comes with a basic free version, it's not as good as LongTailPro in my opinion but if you're starting out and want something free this is your choice.
- Soovle - Enter your seed keyword into Soovle and it will show you related keywords from up to 15 search engines including Google, Yahoo, Wiki and Amazon.
Guides, Resources & Courses
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging: How To Start A Blog That's Epic - advice from 100+ successful bloggers on how to start a blog that's epic and make money from blogging.
- Amazon Associates - the biggest online retailer in the worlds affiliate program. Pays 4-9% commission and converts like crazy.
- Ebay Partner Network - Ebays affiliate program. Also converts extremely well.
- Clickbank - The #1 digital product marketplace. Up to 75% commission payouts on products.
- JVZoo - Smaller digital goods market place that offers up to 100% commissions.
- ShareASale - Huge affiliate network with everything from global brands to niche boutique retailers in the online and offline world.
- Commission Junction - similar to above. Represent thousands of real world companies and online retailers.
- LinkShare - similar to CJ and ShareASale.
- Mind Valley Engage - High quality affiliate network that only accepts the BEST products.
Testing & Optimizing
- Google Analytics - Googles very own tracking and split testing software, totally free.
- MaxA/B plugin - allows you to split test pages and tracks conversions.
- SumoMe [RECOMMENDED] - A FREE tool that has multiple essential features for testing including content analytics, split testing and heat maps so you know what your visitors are doing on your website and more. Essential for every niche marketer.
- Elance - Everything from writing to sales to design to research it can be done here for cheap prices at good quality.
- Warrior Forum - Great for internet marketing skills, writing, sales pages, copywriting, graphic and much much more.
- Fiverr - For cheap design work and some other gigs Fiverr is a great resource. Avoid writing, research, SEO or anything similar.
Networking & Outreach
- Ninja Outreach - automate your networking and outreach with this all in one tool. Everything you need is contained within the tool.
Enjoy these resources and tools!
(P.S. If you'd like to download a free list of 1,781 profitable niches click here or the image below)