Pulling bunnies out of a hat might prove to be a difficult task...
But profiting from a magical niche like card tricks aka card manipulation is a much simpler task as we hack through and show you how you can profit and dominate this market.
We'll reveal why it's profitable, how much money is being spent in the market, and who by so you know who your target audience is.
Everything from digital to physical products will be covered so you know what to sell.
Popular content will also be revealed as you'll have endless ideas of topics to write about, who the influential people are, and where the most popular forums, blogs, social media spots, are for you to take advantage of.
The common questions and problems that people have will also be covered as well as keywords, who's advertising and much more.
We'll look at why you should start dominating in the Card Tricks niche and what you can do to get a head start in it.
Everything we reveal is well researched and laid out for you so you can take advantage of the information right away.
We tend to choose niches that have a wide variety of different business models available but most of them would make a perfect blog or authority sites that is monetized by affiliate marketing.
- Market Size & Worth
- Niche Demand
- Common Searches
- Niche Growth & Monthly Searches
- Sub-Niches To Explore
- Most Popular Content
- Influential People In The Niche
- Affiliate Products
- Products on Amazon:
- Best Selling Products On Amazon:
- Retailers on CJ.com
- Other Affiliate Programs & Offers
- CPA & Other Offers
- Blogs, Forums & Social Media
- Top Magical Tricks Blogs:
- Magic & Card Trick Forums
- Social Media
- Most Popular Youtube Channels
- Websites Sold On Flippa.Com
- Why Are People In This Niche?
- Most Common Topics And Questions
- Who's Advertising In The Niche
- Blog Topic Ideas
- Reasons To Get Involved In The Niche
- How To 'Hack' Your Way Into The Niche
- What You'll Need To Get Started:
- What You Can Use This Report For
- If You've Missed Our Previous Niche Reports:
- Want 6+ New Niche Reports Every Month?
Market Size & Worth
- Just in North America alone, magic sales are estimated to be in the neighborhood of $800 million for 2008; sales that are fueled by four different animated television shows based on TCG brands.
- According to a recent Denver Post article titled Magic’s Reappearing Act Brings Illusion Back to Stage and Screen, the magic industry is booming.
- The Magic Castle, a famous clubhouse for the Academy of Magical Arts, currently has an all-time high of 5,500 members.
- The castle’s general manager notes a revenue increase of $8.7 million in 2012 to $14.8 million in 2014, according to the article. Magic is as “in” as ever.
- Nearly 2 million people in the US alone take part in the industry.
- “It never dies. But it’s booming right now thanks to the rejuvenated economy, a number of TV shows and the fact that it’s a little bit cooler than it has been,” said Stan Allen, founder and publisher of Magic Magazine, in the same article.
- Most consumers are aged anywhere from 20-35
- 70% are males, 30% are females
- 10% are aged anywhere from 40 to 60
- More magicians are entertaining through the internet than offline.
The table above shows the monthly searches on Google for this niche.
Combined they add up to an over 36,300 searches a month and that's not including the thousands of long tail keywords that we haven't covered.
This is a huge niche with a lot of demand.
As you can see people are searching for everything from Card Tricks for beginners step by step in the niche.
This shows just how passionate this audience are about the niche.
(P.S. If you'd like to download a free list of 1,781 profitable niches click here or the image below)
Niche Growth & Monthly Searches
Although the interest in the card tricks seems to have been declining over the past few years, the niche is evergreen and there’s plenty of market research for you to take advantage of as this will make it easier for you to dominate this market.
This niche is stable and has been in business for a long time so all the market research is there for you to take advantage of so you can dominate the market. This trend will continue for years to come.
Sub-Niches To Explore
- Card Manipulation
- Card Games
- Magic Coins
- Math Magic Card Tricks
You may also be interested in:
- Card tricks for kids
- Magic Tricks
- Magic Tricks Tutorials
Most Popular Content
Use the ideas here to create similar content for your site.
As you can see people excited and motivated to share content such as Card Tricks and Optical Illusion in this niche.
Influential People In The Niche
These are the 4 most influential people in the market niche on Twitter.
Network with them. Highlight or feature them in your content. Interview them. Use them to do research.
These people are NOT your enemy, but instead potential partners who can send you traffic and work with you.
In this niche people are buying Card Trick Books and Card Trick Dvds.
Products on Amazon:
Amazon has over 22,097 products listed, ranging from just 2$ to 600$ dollars.
Best Selling Products On Amazon:
There will always be newer and better products which means buying the latest and greatest gadgets, books, apps, and systems that will generate sales as well as repeat sales for you.
There are over 395 products related to the topic on CB. Incorporate these items from Clickbank to maximize profits.
Retailers on CJ.com
There are different retailers on CJ.com with affiliate programs related to Card Tricks and Magic Tricks.
Other Affiliate Programs & Offers
These are independently run affiliate programs.
CPA & Other Offers
Blogs, Forums & Social Media
Use these forums, blogs and social media groups to get content ideas, network, drive traffic and inspiration.
Google blog search shows almost 33,600,00 pages and posts indexed about Card Tricks, so there's no shortage of content ideas and bloggers to network with.
Top Magical Tricks Blogs:
Use these blogs for content ideas, networking opportunities, guest posting, traffic and more.
Magic & Card Trick Forums
These are some of the top forums catering to Magical and Card Tricks
The membership numbers clearly show how simple it can be for you to discover and help solve issues for your audience and traffic to your site can start pouring in.
Facebook has tens of 1000’s of people interested in Magic & Card Tricks. It's a great place to network, advertise, get traffic, and meet others in the niche and more.
Facebook Most Popular Pages
Facebook Most Popular Groups
Most Popular Youtube Channels
Popular Reddit Groups
Scoop It Groups
Websites Sold On Flippa.Com
Seeing websites that have already sold in the niche show a profitable and in demand niche.
It's also a great idea to get a look at what successful site owners have done and emulate them.
Why Are People In This Niche?
- People want to be entertained and amazed
- Audiences always look for the tricks and twists
- Because people always want to see and learn about something unusual
- Magic tricks are a way to socialize with your friends, family and others.
- Performing them can improve public speaking skills and even lead to a rewarding hobby or job.
- Card and Magic tricks helps to improve dexterity, boosts self confidence, and creates unforgettable experiences for everyone you meet.
- Great bonding experience for loved ones and friends
- Magic can make people laugh and enjoy themselves
- It makes people think and it improves awareness
- Magic and card tricks can be seen as an art
- Magic can be taught, learned and perfected through practice
- There are literally an endless stream of magic tricks that can be performed
- Magic relaxes the audience or whoever is watching the magic
Most Common Topics And Questions
These questions / topics are problems that need solving.
Solve them in your content and through your product recommendations and you'll have a happy audience ready to spend money.
Amazon, Clickbank and other networks have products which cater to these problems.
- How to learn magic tricks at home?
- To learn magic tricks that is hard to figure out.
- How do they "cut people in half" in magic tricks?
- How does magic trick levitation work?
- Making Card tricks more amazing and interesting
- Do card tricks need math to perform tricks well?
- Where to learn magic & card tricks?
- Revealing Magical and Card tricks.
Who's Advertising In The Niche
Advertising is a strong sign of a profitable niche. People don't spend money on ads if they can't profit from it.
These are the 2 major advertisers on Google.com:
Blog Topic Ideas
These are some proven blog topic ideas that would work well in this niche:
- The History Of Card Tricks
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Magic Tricks
- 10 Quick Tips About Card Tricks
- The Worst Advice We've Ever Heard About Magic Tricks
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Card Tricks
- 20 Myths About Magic Tricks
- Think You're Cut Out For Doing Magic Tricks? Take This Quiz
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Magic Tricks
- Why We Love Magic Tricks (And You Should, Too!)
- What Will Magic Tricks Be Like In 100 Years?
For more ideas check out the following resources:
Reasons To Get Involved In The Niche
- Card Tricks and Magic Tricks is a stable market and is highly profitable.
- It's worth $14 million+ and stable so now is the perfect time to get involved.
- Over 36,300 people are searching for just the most obvious keywords every month – showing huge online demand.
- The target audience, male and female aged 10 to 50 tend to have disposable income to spend – you can benefit from that spending.
- Between the social media hubs and forums there's around 40K members meaning a huge pool of engaged traffic to tap into.
- There's an endless array of content ideas in the niche including popular ones like Card Tricks with Willie and David Blane wows 'UKG' with card tricks– create similar content but better and it's almost guaranteed to go viral.
- People are passionate about this topic and ready to spend money, you can see they already buy Joshua Jay's Amazing Book of Cards and Magic DVD Set – it may as well be spent with you.
- There's plenty of good domain names available including com and poolmagician.com– pick one and get started.
- Conjuring Arts and The Magic Parlour are advertising in this niche showing it must be profitable, people don't spend money on ads if they can't profit from them – get involved.
How To 'Hack' Your Way Into The Niche
You can have an up-to-date and relevant authority site on Card Tricks .
This niche has got it all – an obsessive audience with money to spend lots of products on sale, tons of social media sites, loads of blogs and forums with an easy to reach target audience.
You drive traffic from blog commenting, guest posting, forum marketing, interacting on social media with influencers.
You get your content ideas from seeing what's popular on other Card Tricks blogs and related blogs and simply write something bigger and better, bolder and stronger.
Make the other ones pale in comparison.
Your profits can grow in no time thanks to the passionate audience in this exciting niche market.
By networking with others in the niche, sharing their content and linking to them, your website will grow. Just watch as they return the favor.
And don't forget to build your email list so you can continue to build your relationship with your audience, drive traffic back to your newest content, and promote to your audience
What You'll Need To Get Started:
- A brandable domain from NameCheap
- A premium theme from Studiopress
- Image & graphics from Photodune from $1 (don't take images from Google you'll end up in legal trouble)
- An auto-responder to build your email list and contact your customers – Aweber is just $1
- The number #1 email capture tool on the market – OptinMonster, so you can grow your list fast.
- A set of 12+ free tools that'll blow up your email list and exponentially grow your site from SumoMe.
What You Can Use This Report For
There are no limits as to what you can use this niche report for, you'll find it useful whether you're looking to research new blog ideas, small product review sites, ecommerce, info-products or other business models.
HOWEVER most of the reports I create, including this one, make great topics for authority sites and blogs as I give you niches where there's a lot of money being spent AND huge demand, big online communities (forums, blogs, social media groups), lots of influential people to network with and a ton of good affiliate products to promote and more.
These niches make for great authority sites / blogs as they have multiple traffic sources, different ways to monetize, endless content ideas, easy to find traffic, scope for growth and more.
How you choose to use them is up to you but make sure you DO use them as simply researching will get you nowhere...taking action will!
If You've Missed Our Previous Niche Reports:
- Forget Shaving And Discover This Hairy 21 Billion Dollar Niche Market
Want 6+ New Niche Reports Every Month?
If you want instant access to 150+ profitable niche reports and 6+ new reports every month including a list of profitable keywords, check out our members area.
Over 450 members are already taking advantage, why aren't you?
Join us here: