Guest Post Requirements
Thank you for your interest in creating content for the NH Community. Here are our requirements for each guest post.
- We’re currently accepting posts with a minimum of 2,000 words.
- Guest posts that contain numerous errors will be disregarded. We provide feedback during the proposal process, but we are not your primary editors. Be sure your post is edited for spelling and grammar prior to final submission.
- Please limit links to only those crucial to the efficiency of and enhance the article. Helpful and natural links that add indisputable value are generally fine. Our editorial team will have final control over all proposed article links and may change them at any time.
- Your article should use readability best practices, including proper headings, bullets, and additional elements to create a smooth and enjoyable user experience.
- Use many high-quality and relevant images (min-width: 900px), graphics, and other media to support your content, provide visual aids, and break up large sections of copy.
- Accuracy is paramount. Articles must be detailed and substantiated.
- We only accept 100% authentic content. Articles must not and cannot be published elsewhere.
- Guest posts can be rejected or deleted for any reason. NicheHacks owns the content rights and can or remove the content or repurpose in any way.
- Please set images to “Link To: None” so the image isn't clickable
- No affiliate links can be included in the post
- Must have a 99% score in Grammarly
- Must have <2% plagiarism score from Grammarly
Guidelines for Bios:
- Total of 2-3 sentences.
- Briefly describe your background as it relates to your work and submitted an article.
- Let people get a glimpse into what you enjoy spending your time doing, such as hobbies or personal interests.
- Limit 1 link per bio unless given approval for additional links.
- Author's / Company avatar
Since Nichehacks is committed to educating others by applying the proven principles of digital and affiliate marketing, topics closest to our vision are prioritized. Please remember that your topic should be from the perspective as it relates to affiliate marketing & affiliate marketers.
We are focused on high-quality content that’s relevant and valuable to our readers. Because of this, your submission may not be approved. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your request is approved, you will receive an invitation email to submit your guest post.