Starting a blog is not as simple as throwing up a few posts and hoping for the best... at least not if you want to start a blog that's epic, draws in loyal readers, and makes money.
You also need to know in advance how you plan to monetize and the correct way to build an email subscribers list.
And that doesn't even touch on themes, plugins, getting social shares and comments, blog security and images for your posts.
By knowing all these things BEFORE you start blogging you'll be able to launch an epic blog and write excellent content that people love to read, share, link to and comment on.
You can drive a torrent of blog visitors ON LAUNCH DAY, boost your email subscribers and start blogging for money immediately.
You'll learn all of this in The Ultimate Guide To Blogging: How To Start An Epic Blog....
- Things You Need To Know Before You Start A Blog
- What To Blog About?
- What's The Best Blogging Platform?
- How To Choose A Memorable Domain Name For Your Blog
- How To Set Up A Blog: The Technical Stuff
- What Blog Pages Should I Include?
- Website Security: How To Stop Your Blog Being Hacked
- Best Wordpress Plugins To Make Your Blog Epic
- How To Select The Best Wordpress Theme & Make Your Site Stunning
- Speed Up Website Loading Time & Reduce Bounce Rate
- How To Brand Your Blog & Stand Out
- How To Create A Blog That's Epic & Launch With A Bang
- Content Is King: How To Create Better Blog Posts
- How To Pick Profitable Buyer Keywords For Your Blog Content
- How To Find Blog Images To Make Blog Posts Sparkle
- How To Get Endless Blog Traffic & Promote Blog Posts
- Blogging For Money: Run A Profitable Website
- Interacting With Your Audience & Building A Relationship
- How To Get The Attention of the Best Bloggers In Your Niche
- How To Build An Email List & Get More Subscribers
- How To Write Emails That People Love To Read
- Testing & Tracking Your Blog
- Other Epic Blogging Guides
- Blogger Resources
Things You Need To Know Before You Start A Blog
Before you even think about starting a blog you need to know a few fundamental blog tips.
With these resources you'll learn what it takes to be a successful blogger and find out whether blogging really is for you.
- How To Start A Blog: The Free Beginners Guide To Blogging
- Revealed: 19 Things You Need To Know Before You Start A Blog in 2014
- 9 Important Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging
- How To Start A Successful Blog Today
- Almost Everything You Ever Need To Know About Blogging [RECOMMENDED]
- 11 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started My First Blog
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Starting A Blog
- How to Start A Blog (And Keep It Going)
- Build Your Own Blog: A Step By Step Guide.
- How To Start A Blog That Rocks: A New Angle, Voice & Audience.
- Starting A Blog When You're Busy: Helpful Tips
- How To Blog In 2014: A Complete Guide To Worpress & Blogging
What To Blog About?
How To Pick A Profitable Niche For Your Blog
Every blog need a niche topic to write about. You can't blog about everything and anything as it's too unfocused and no one will read it.
In this section you'll learn how to pick a profitable niche for your blog so you can profit from your hard work.
- How To Choose A Profitable Niche
- How To Choose A Niche Topic For Your Blog
- Niche Selection Tips
- Now To Start A Blog Step 1: Pick Your Niche
- Ultimate Guide To Finding A Niche Market [RECOMMENDED]
- 101 Resources To Discover Hot Niche Ideas
- RECOMMENDED: 350,000 Niche List
HOT BLOG TIP: Pick a niche you are passionate about so you don't get bored blogging about it.
What's The Best Blogging Platform?
Free WordPress vs Self Hosted WordPress vs Blogger vs Tumblr
A common problem when you first start a blog is deciding what is the best blogging platform to use. There's lots of options including a free WordPress blog, self hosted WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr.
The only sensible option is to use a self hosted WordPress blog with your own domain as you have full control over your site but in case you want a second opinion check the resources below..
- How To Choose The Best Platform For Your Blog
- Blogger versus WordPress Comparison
- Blogger vs WordPress vs Tumblr
- Self Hosted WordPress vs Free WordPress [Infographic]
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org - What's the Difference?
How To Choose A Memorable Domain Name For Your Blog
Choosing a domain name people remember and associate with is a skill.
You'll learn how to pick a domain name people never forget and instantly associate themselves with.
- How To Choose A Domain Name
- Choosing The Domain Name For Your Blog
- How To Find A Great Domain Name For A New Blog And Set It Up In 15 Minutes
HOT BLOG TIP: Try and avoid generic domains and create a 'brand'.
How To Set Up A Blog: The Technical Stuff
Setting up a blog is a daunting task with hosting, domain, and other technical worries. You have to get this bit right or you can't start blogging.
You'll learn the basics of how to set up a really great blog that runs smoothly.
- Launch A Self Hosted WordPress Site In 20 Minutes Or Less
- How To Start A Blog With An Award Winning Blogger Step by Step
- How To Setup A WordPress Blog in 5 Minutes
- How To Install WordPress on Hostgator
What Blog Pages Should I Include?
How To Write About Me Pages & Contact Me Pages That Build Trust & Increase Email Subscribers and Sales.
There are some blog pages that EVERY blog needs including an about me page and contact me page but most people make the mistake of thinking they are not important pages so put no effort into them, big mistake!
You'll learn how to write an about me page that engages visitors, builds trust and increases email subscribers. What to include on your contact page to build relationships with your visitors and how a tools and resources page can make you money from blogging.
- 10 of The Best Contact Pages On The Internet
- The Best 404 Pages On The Internet
- How To Write A Killer About Me Page
- Are You Making These 7 Mistakes With Your About Me Page?
- 23 Examples of Inspiring Contact Pages
- 20 Pages Every Blog Should Include
- An About Me Page Example That Converts At 6% [RECOMMENDED]
- 11 Essential Pages To Have On A WordPress Blog
- 20 Types of Pages Every Blogger Should Consider
HOT BLOG TIP: Your about me page should actually be about what you can do for your reader and not just about you!
Website Security: How To Stop Your Blog Being Hacked
Blogs are hacked all the time and if you don't have adequate website security or backups in place you could lose all of your work in an instant.
Take website security seriously! These great resources will stop your blog being hacked
- How To Improve WordPress Security And Protect Your Blog From Hackers
- 6 Ways To Protect Your Blog From Being Hacked
- How To Keep Your WordPress Blog From Being Hacked [Infographic]
HOT BLOG TIP: Backup your blog automatically using a backup plugin - if you get hacked you could lose everything!
Best WordPress Plugins To Make Your Blog Epic
WordPress has plugins for just about everything, some good and some not so good. For my best WordPress plugins check out the toolbox page.
These resources will help you pick additional WordPress plugins that make your blog epic.
- 5 Essential WordPress Plugins To Boost Your Search Ranking
- 10 Essential WordPress Plugins To Improve SEO
- Essential WordPress Plugins
- 5 Plugins For WordPress
HOT BLOG TIP: WordPress plugins slow down your site so only use when 100% necessary.
How To Select The Best WordPress Theme & Make Your Site Stunning
A premium WordPress theme is essential for any serious bloggers as the free themes are just too limited in what they can do.
- Selecting The Perfect Theme For WordPress
- How to Choose A WordPress Theme
- How To Find A WordPress Theme That Works
- How To Create A Blog Logo & Stand Out
- Logo Design Gone Wrong
- The Ultimate Guide To Creating Your Blog Logo
HOT BLOG TIP: Your site should look good but it has to be functional and easy to navigate too!
Speed Up Website Loading Time & Reduce Bounce Rate
Faster Websites Get More Readers, Higher Search Rankings & Make More Money
A slow site causes a high bounce rate (people leaving immediately after they arrive) which means most of your visitors are wasted. Google also penalizes sites with high bounce rates.
You'll learn how to speed up your website and keep your visitors on your blog
- Does Your WordPress Load In A Flash (How I Got Mines To Load In Under 1 Second)
- Site Speed Is Money - How I Earned $30,587 In 6 Hours
- 11 Low Hanging Fruit For Increasing Website Speed & Conversions
- 15 Tips To Speed Up Your Website
- Webspite Speed Test
- Speed Up Website
How To Brand Your Blog & Stand Out
There's a lot of blogs out there. Most of them completely forgetful. Even some blogs with great content don't do enough to stand out and make people remember them due to poor blog branding.
Discover how to brand your blog, stand out from the crowd, build trust and authority and have people remember you.
- 10 Ways to Brand Your Blog Efficiently
- Branding Your Blog: You're Doing It All Wrong
- 3 Ways To Brand Your Blog With Images
- Branding Your Blog In 5 Easy Steps
- How To Promote Your Blog Like The Big Boys Do
- How To Name Your Blog
- 3 Things To Remember When Naming Your Blog
How To Create A Blog That's Epic & Launch With A Bang
Get Traffic, Subscribers, Social Shares & Links On Launch Day.
Most bloggers decide to start a blog, write a post, publish it, and then sit around wondering what to do next and where the traffic is.
This is NOT how to create a blog that's epic.
You'll learn how to have droves of visitors, backlinks, email sign ups and social media shares ON DAY ONE.
- How To Launch A Brand New Website (With a Bang!)
- How I Built a Top 100 Blog in 12 Months
- Create A Blog Case Study
- The Ultimate Guide To Running Online Competitions
- 30 Day Blog Challenge Results: 100% More Traffic, 30% More Sales & #1 on Amazon
HOT BLOG TIP: Create a landing page to capture email sign ups before you've even launched and promote it so you already have an audience on launch day.
Content Is King: How To Create Better Blog Posts
How To Create Epic Content That Gets You Loads of Links, Stupid Amounts of Social Shares & Torrents of Traffic
Epic content is the cornerstone of ALL blogs. Without it you have nothing and can do everything else right but still fail because people come to blogs looking for great content.
Content really is king so don't make it mediocre.
You'll learn how to create captivating content & inspiring new topic ideas, get people linking and sharing your posts, and effortlessly drive torrents of traffic to your blog through content marketing.
- How To Write Great Blog Content
- How To Create Content Infographic
- 4 Content Based Link Building Ideas
- Targeting Your Content Creation
- How To Create Mouth Watering Content For Your Blog
- How To Create A Content Style Guide To Improve Your Blogs Quality
- Content Marketing From CopyBlogger
- 101 Blog Post Ideas That Make Your Blog Hot
- 21 Ways To Develop Fresh Content For Your Blog
- 101 Blog Content Ideas
- How To Write Great Blog Posts | Confessions Of A Bad Writer
- How To Effectively Use Content Marketing To Grow Your Business
- Content Syndication Networks: The Complete Guide To Building Your Blog Audience
- Become A Better Blogger: Content Planning
- How To Schedule Posts (And BackDate Posts) In WordPress
- The Step by Step Guide To Generating Hundreds of Blog Post Ideas
- How to Generate Dozens of Blog Post Ideas In Under An Hour [RECOMMENDED]
HOT BLOG TIP: Get content ideas from your readers - ask them what their problems are and solve them!
How To Pick Profitable Buyer Keywords For Your Blog Content
Using 'buyer keywords' (keywords search users type that show an intention of making a purchase) in your blog content is the difference between attracting readers and customers.
You'll learn how to pick high converting buyer keywords for your blog content that will turn your visitors into buyers.
- Keyword Analytsis Tutorial
- How To Discover Thousands of Profitable Keywords In Minutes
- 5 Keyword Research Steps For Award Winning Blog Titles
- Keyword Research Introduction
- I Asked 8 Experts - "What's The Best Keyword Research Tool?"
- List of 220 Buyer Keywords [RECOMMENDED]
- RECOMMENDED KEYWORD TOOL: LongTailPro
HOT BLOG TIP: Write for your readers BUT keep search engines in mind by using relevant keywords in your content.
How To Find Blog Images To Make Blog Posts Sparkle
Finding blog images is a common problem for bloggers especially those who want free blog images. If you use images from Google images and they are copyrighted you can get into serious legal trouble.
I personally use PhotoDune for the images on this blog as they cost just $1!
These resources will show you other sources to find blog images both free and cheap.
- Where To Get Photos For Your Blogs Without Stealing Them
- Free Image Photo Sources
- 10 Tips On Sourcing Free Images For Your Blog
- How To Find Free Pictures For Your Blog
How To Get Endless Blog Traffic & Promote Blog Posts
How To Drive Torrents of Targeted Traffic To Your Blog
Traffic is one of the most vital parts of any successful blog. Without blog traffic you'll never have a popular website.
You'll learn how to get website traffic from search engines, find visitors through content marketing, build up huge social media followings you can leverage, get easy and targeted blog traffic just by interacting on your favorite sites and forums and more free traffic generation strategies that will help you promote blog posts.
- 21 Tactic To Increase Blog Traffic
- How To Promote Your Blog & Get Visitors
- Get More Blog Traffic
- Get Traffic Without A Google Penalty
- The Beginners Guide To Website Traffic [RECOMMENDED]
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic
- 202 Bite Sized Tips To Insanely Increase Your Blog Traffic
- How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog
- 31 Ways To Promote Blog Posts [RECOMMENDED]
- Syndicating Your Content On Other Networks
- Ten Quick Tips To Increase Your Blog Readership
- The One Secret To Growing A Blog Quickly (Really Quickly!)
- 32 Experts Share Their Best Blog Promotion Tips
- How To Promote Your Blog Content: 40+ Experts Share Marketing Tips
HOT BLOG TIP: Syndicate and re-purpose your content in as many places as possible to drive traffic back to your site and promote blog posts.
- How I Increase My Search Engine Traffic by 13.15% In Just 30 Days
- 21 SEO Techniques You Can Use To Get More Search Engine traffic
- How To Increase Traffic & Build Links Automatically in 60 Seconds
- 10 Advanced SEO Tactics That Will Increase Your Blogs Traffic
- 13 Ethical Ways To Increase Search Traffic
- How To Get Search Engine Traffic To Your Blog
- The Complete Guide To Building Your Blog: Organic Search
- RECOMMENDED COURSE: Point Blank SEO
Guest Blogging For Traffic:
- Effective Guest Blogging
- Guest Blogging Best Done In Moderation
- Guest Blogging Strategy
- The Definitive Guide To Guest Posting
- How To Get A Guest Post: The Harsh Realities No One Talks About
- RECOMMENDED COURSE: Bad Ass Guest Blogging.
Social Media For Traffic: General
- Social Locker Plugin Review: Get More Traffic From Social Shares
- Epic Guide To Google Authorship: Get More Traffic
- 5 Creative Wats To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Get More Google +1s, Shares, Comments & Some Freebies
HOT BLOG TIP: Only be involved on the social media sites where your target audience hang out.
Social Media For Traffic: Facebook
Social Media For Traffic: Twitter
- How I Used Twitter To Increase My Blogs Traffic By 60% In 2 Weeks
- How To Double Traffic To Your Content With Twitter
- 35 Ways To Drive Blog Traffic Using Twitter
- 10 Twitter Trips To Drive Traffic To Your Site
Social Media For Traffic: Pinterest
- 5 Ways To Get More Blog Traffic From Pinterest
- How To Use Pinterest To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog
- Boosting A Blog Post With Pinterest
- 14 Ways To Drive More Website Traffic With Pinterest
Social Media For Traffic: G+
- Increase Traffic With Google Plus
- Drive Traffic From Google +
- How To Use Google Plus To Improve Your Search Traffic
- Why Google + Is a Great Traffic Generation Source
Social Media For Traffic: Stumbleupon
- How To Use Stumbleupon To Increase Your Blog Traffic Overnight
- 4 Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic With Stumbleupon
- How To Use Stumbleupon To Increase Website Traffic
- Getting Mass Traffic From Stumbleupon: A Definitive Guide
Social Media For Traffic: Reddit
- How To Use Reddit To Drive Huge Traffic
- How To Really Generate Big Blog Traffic From Reddit
- Reddit Blog Marketing 101
Social Media For Traffic: Tumblr
- 5 Ways To Use Tumblr To Increase Traffic To Your Website
- How To Use Tumblr To Drive Traffic & Land New Customer
Social Media Traffic: LinkedIn
- How To Drive Targeted Traffic With Blog Commenting
- Explode Traffic Branding Blog Commenting
- How To Blog Comment Your Way To Constant Traffic Growth
- How To Use Q&A and Niche Forums To Drive Traffic
- How To Use Blog Commenting & Forum Marketing To Get Traffic To Your Niche Site
Video Marketing & Youtube
- How To Drive Blog Traffic With Youtube
- How To Optimize Your Youtube Video For Maximum Traffic
- My $45300 Mistake: How Text Drives More Traffic Than Video Content
Infographics For Traffic
- Infographics With Are They So Important At Driving Traffic
- Use Infographics to Boost Credibility And Traffic
Blogging For Money: Run A Profitable Website
How To Make Money Blogging.
Blogging isn't easy but when blogging for money it's even more tricky however it can make you a full time income if done properly.
Here are some incredible resources that will help you make money blogging.
- The Ultimate Guide To Making An Affiliate Income From Your Blog
- The Ultimate Guide To Monetizing Your Blog
- Ultimate Guide To Monetizing Your Blog
- How To Start Monetizing Your Blog
- When To Start Monetizing Your Blog
- How To Monetize Your Blog The Right Way
- 5 Ways To Monetize Your Blog
- Blogging To Get Business
- 6 Figures Every Year Blogging
- RECOMMENDED COURSE: Blogging With John Chow
HOT BLOG TIPS: Have a monetization plan BEFORE you start your blog and execute it from day 1, it makes no sense to wait!
Interacting With Your Audience & Building A Relationship
How To Get Your Blog Readers To Share, Comment & Link To Your Content
The more blog readers who share, comment and link to your content the better. It means higher search engine rankings and more visitors.
You'll learn how to engage your blog readers so they leave comments and share your content on social media.
- 14 Devious Tactics For Getting More Blog Comments
- How To Get More Blog Readers
- 10 Techniques To Get More Comments On Your Blog
- 7 Tips To Increase Your Blog Comments
- 31 Proven Ways To Get More Comments On Your Blog
- How To Find Influences Who Want To Share Your Content
- 6 Ways To Create Content Your Readers Will Share
- Content That Gets Links From Bloggers
- Why No One Links To Your Best Posts (And What To Do About IT)
- How To Get Bloggers To See & Follow Your Blog
- The Complete Guide To Building Your Blog Audience
HOT BLOG TIP: Ask a question to your readers and tell them to answer in the comments section. Take the lead and be the first to answer to encourage them.
How To Get The Attention of the Best Bloggers In Your Niche
One of the greatest ways to grow your blog traffic is to network with authority bloggers in your niche and have them share and link to your content.
You'll learn how to get the attention of the best bloggers in your niche so you can tap into their audience to divert traffic to your own blog.
- The Ultimate Guide To Networking With Bloggers
- How To Easily Network With Other Bloggers
- The Best Way To Connect With Other Bloggers
- The Complete Guide To Growing Your Blog Audience: Outreach
- How To Get Link Exposure In A Variety of Verticals
- A Guide To Producing Effective EgoBait
- A Quick & Dirty Guide To Modern Day Link Baiting
- 11 Ways To Create Link Bait With Zero Budget
- A Simple Ego Bait Method That Can Get You Great Links
- 10 Extraordinary Examples Of Link Bait & Why They Worked
- Unicorn Meat & Monster Feet: 9 Examples Of Link Bait
- 5 Effective Link Bait Examples & Why They Worked
HOT BLOG TIP: Treat other bloggers like friends rather than competitors it will benefit both of you.
How To Build An Email List & Get More Subscribers
It's vital to build an email list as a blogger. It allows you to keep in touch with your visitors, update them of new blog posts or products, build a relationship with and market to them.
You'll learn how to build an email list and increase your subscribers so you can build a relationship, drive more traffic and make money from blogging though email marketing.
- Simple Ways To Boost Blog Subscribers
- Create Ways To Increase Email Subscriptions
- 7 Tips That Get More People To Subscribe To Your Email List
- How To Get A Ton Of New Subscribers To Your Blog
- Why You MUST Build Your Email List – And How To Get Started
- 4 Ways To Build Your Email List Today (Without Learning New Tactics)
- How I Gained 1,054 Emails in 28 Days
- 34 Ways To Skyrocket Your Blogs Email List [RECOMMENDED]
- 41 Tips That Put Over 10,000 On My Email Subscribers List
HOT BLOG TIP: Build your email subscribers list from day 1 - it's never too soon!
How To Write Emails That People Love To Read
Email marketing allows you to build relationships with your audience, drive traffic back to your site and promote products to them. However unless you understand the basics of email marketing no one will open your emails in the first place.
You'll learn how to write exciting emails that people absolutely love to read and can't wait for the next one.
- How To Automatically Send An Ebook To Your Email Subscribers
- Email Marketing Essentials: The Key To Email Marketing That Works
- Should Bloggers Use Email Marketing?
- Email Marketing Tips To Do It Well
- RECOMMENDED COURSE: Autoresponder Madness by Andre Chaperone [Email marketing rockstar]
Testing & Tracking Your Blog
Increase Website Traffic, Email Subscribers & Sales.
Testing and tracking your blog is crucial otherwise you don't know what is working and what isn't. You need to be tracking website visitors, clicks, email opt ins and sales.
You'll learn how test and track your blog to boost your traffic, get more email subscribers and make more sales.
- Using Analytics To Grow Blog Traffic and Improve Link Building
- 71 Things To AB Test
- The Why & How Of Split Testing For Bloggers
- Kissmetrics Guide To Blogging
- Why You Should Focus On Getting Clicks Before Conversions
Other Epic Blogging Guides
The Ultimate Guide To Blogging: How To Start A Blog That's Epic isn't the only blog guide available on the net, here's some more you might be interested in.
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging From Content Marketing Institute
- The Ultimate Guide To Guest Blogging - Kissmetrics
- The Ultimate Guide To Guest Blogging - Moz
- The Ultimate Resource For Blog Outreach - Kissmetrics
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging - Despreneur
- The Ultimate Guide to Fashion Blogging
- 100+ Internet Marketing Ultimate Guides [RECOMMENDED]
- Guest Blogging: Ultimate Guide - ViperChill
- The Ultimate Guide To Becoming A Blogging Superstar
- Where To Blog - Dear Blogger
- Blogging Writing Guide - Copyblogger
- Ultimate Guide to Successful Guest Blogging - SocialMediaToday
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started With Blogging - EDUBlogs
- Blogging Business Guide - TweakYourBiz
- Business Blogger Guide: Mastering Lead Generation
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging For Beginners & Etsy Sellers
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging Your Ass Off - MarcEnsign
- Ultimate Guide To Leaving Comments On Blogs - ProBlogger
- The Ultimate Guide To Increasing Blog Conversions - Social Triggers
- Ultimate Guide To Blog Comments - SocialMediaToday
- How To Start A Blog: Ultimate Guide - ImpossibleHQ
- The Definitive Guide To Guest Blogging - Backlinko
- The Definitive Guide To Corporate Blogging
- Definitive Guide To Blogging - UpgradeReality
- The Definitive Guide To Starting A New Blog And Making Money
- Resources for Bloggers: Getting Started & Getting Organized
- Free Resources For Freelance Bloggers
- Blogging Resources
- Blogging Resource For Professionals
- Resources For Food Bloggers
- Blogging Toolbox by Mashable
- Blogger Resources Not Previously Featured On ProBlogger
- Social Media Resource List: My Favourite Bloggers
- Great Resources For Blogger Users
- Resources For Business Bloggers
- Recommended Blogging Resources
- 5 Remarkable Blog Resources
- Crafterminds: Blogging Resources
- 101 Essential Blogging Resources
- 50 Favorite Blogging Resources
- DailyBlogTip Resources
- Online Marketing Blog Resources
- Blogging Resources
- Awesome Tools & Resources For Blogging
- Be A Better Blogger
- Starting A Blog - The Essential Resource To Starting A Blog
- 29 Tips, Tutorials & Resources For New Bloggers
- 70+ Resources on How To Start A WordPress Blog
- The Bloggers Handbook
- How To Start A Blog Resource
- Become A Blogger Resource
- Blogging For Business: Get Resources To Make Money
- $1 Million Per Month Blog Case Study [RECOMMENDED]
The Ultimate Guide To Blogging: How To Start A Blog That's Epic has hopefully given you everything you need to create a blog that has incredible content, draws in readers, gets tons of social shares, builds a huge email subscriber list and makes money.
If you found this guide useful please share on your favorite social media site using the buttons below now and leave a comment to ask me any questions you have.
OTHER POPULAR CONTENT FROM NICHE HACKS:
- 34 Ways To Build Your Blogs Email List
- 31 Ways To Promote Blog Posts
- A $1 Million Per Month Blog [Case Study]