I received an email from a reader named John asking a fairly common question and instead of just replying to him personally (which I did as well) I've decided to write the answer up as a post so you can benefit too…
John asked, "What Are The Most Profitable Niches For Affiliate Marketing?"
It's one of those questions that is kind of tricky to answer as almost any popular niche that has a lot of buyers and affiliate products to sell can be insanely profitable if you market correctly. However…
I share below 3 different 'niche types' which are VERY profitable for affiliate marketing purposes, due to higher demand and larger affiliate commission payouts than other niche markets (many of these are quite "exclusive" niches).
But first, would you like to get laid, paid, and live forever No I've not lost the plot…
Genuinely, the answer to this weird "affiliate niche question" is very important if you want to find profitable affiliate niches.
All is revealed just a little bit further down this page…
Here's What You'll Learn About Profitable Affiliate Niches In The Next Few Minutes:
- The 3 main evergreen markets that are always profitable so you never waste your time on unprofitable affiliate niches.
- Why passion and hobby-based niches make such great niches.
- High payout niches that pay you up to $5,000 commission and have low refund rates.
- Why promoting high end offers is no more hard work than promoting a $7 ebook and yet brings in much more profit.
- A list of popular and exclusive niches that rich people spend a lot of money on.
But First…Get Laid, Paid & Live Forever?
If you're ever wondering if a niche that's not listed below is profitable just ask yourself this question…
"Is this niche about someone getting laid, paid, or trying to live forever?"
And no I'm not being crude. Here's what I mean by that…
Basically, the most lucrative markets that are evergreen and always profitable are ones involving dating/romance/relationships (laid), wealth/money/jobs/finance (paid), or health/fitness/illness (living forever).
Because that's something that EVERYONE on the planet wants and needs, including you and me.
Those are the basic human survival instincts for modern-day life…
- We need money to eat, clothe ourselves, have a roof over our heads, without being "paid" we can't survive.
- We need to be fit and healthy to live longer lives and avoid illness and disease, we essentially all desire to "live forever"
- We need to procreate and have relationships with others to be happy, to gain pleasure, and to continue our family name, without "getting laid" we can't survive.
So if it falls into the laid, paid, or live forever category you can bet it's profitable.
I expand on how to use this 'Laid, Paid, & Live Forever Strategy' to finding a niche (as well as a lot more) exclusively with NicheHacks Insider members here.
Now let's look at the 3 specific different "niche types" I talked about earlier that are profitable for affiliate marketing…
The 3 Different "Niche Types" Which Are Lucrative Affiliate Niches
Here are those 3 different "niche types" which make great affiliate niches, the reasons why, and proof too…
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #1: Health, Wealth and Romance (Aka "Laid, Paid & Live Forever")
These markets are evergreen and profitable and forever will be, for the "laid, paid and live forever" reasons I highlighted above.
The health market includes niches such as diets and weight loss, embarrassing problems, quit smoking, and medical issues to name but a few.
Check out these stats as proof…
Euromonitor report that the health and wellness industry will be worth $1trillion globally in 2017.
We found out the Nootropics industry (smart drugs for brain function) was worth over $1 trillion too.
And Diabetes.org reports that over $322 billion is spent in America on it every year.
Meaning there's a lot of money around for the taking if you're willing to help these people get fit and healthy.
See these niche 'hacks' on the paleo diet and this "ugly" nicheto get some ideas.
The Paleo Diet was one of the first niches we analyzed
The niches in health never slow down as people are always looking for the next best thing for fat loss, health improvement, and much more.
Here are some more examples…
- Increasing testosterone
- Joint pain
- Diabetic recipes
- Cellulite removal
- Hair Loss
- Healthy Gut
- Anger Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Childhood Obesity
- Mole Removal
- Childhood Obesity
- Weight loss for Women
- Quit Smoking
- Food Allergy
- Healthy Cooking
And there are some good reasons to get involved with the health niche as you'll see below…
Another very popular niche report
Health Affiliate Programs
- Silver Blade Brands (Male Enhancers): 40% commissions with lifetime cookies.
- Bodybuilding.com (Bodybuilding Supplements): 15% commissions with 9-day cookies.
- Nutracash (Supplements and male enhancers): Commissions range based on products and sales
- Panic Away (Panic Attacks and Anxiety Disorders): 41$ Per Sale
- Progressivehealth 30% Commissions on every sale
- Dentalplans (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Kala Health (Supplement): 20% Commissions Per Sale
- eHealth (Insurance): 10-75$ Per Sale
- OutlookHealth (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Heart Health (Supplement): 25% Commissions Per Sale
- Free Drinking Water (Drinking Water): 12% Per Sale
- Sell Health (Sexual Health): 30-50% 1st Tier Sales
- Market Health (Health and Beauty): 50% of Revenue Share
- Yuve (Protein Powders): 15-25% Commission on all sites
- Al Sears MD (Health and Wellness): 25% Initial Orders and 10% Recurring Sales
- 88 Herbs (Herbal Supplements): 18% Per Sale
- Hemorrhoid Rescue (Hemorrhoid Supplement): 18% Per Sale
Reasons To Get Involved In Health Niches
- Products and information can cost up to hundreds of dollars and some even cost thousands and up (think treadmills and machines).
- This is a market that has many niches with passionate people who put health first so you can expect big spenders.
- Many health niches are ongoing, so that means repeat purchases are going to be made.
Now let's look at the MONEY niches…
Wealth Niches (Aka Exclusive Niches)
Wealth covers internet marketing, Forex, gambling, lottery, jobs and employment, affiliate marketing, multi-level marketing, business opportunities, and other popular niche markets.
The online business industry in the UK alone is worth £100bn according to The Guardian, that's twice as large as the hotel and restaurant industry.
Then the gambling industry is worth over $35.5 billion US dollars according to StatisticsBrain.
And the Forex industry trades over $5.1 trillion per day according to Wiki.
Are you beginning to see how lucrative some of these can be?
If you're interested in more wealth niches or advanced information on the ones listed here there are over 30+ in-depth Profitable Niche Reports on wealth niches (finance, investment, online business, marketing, gambling, etc) available inside 'NicheHacks Academy' which you can join here.
Look at these niche ideas…
- How to make money blogging for beginners
There are lots of good reasons to get into these niches which I'll cover in just a second…
Wealth Affiliate Programs
- B Passive Income (50% commissions)
- Excellerate Associates (20% commissions)
- BitBond (50% commissions, 90-day cookies)
- SolerInvestment (50% commissions)
- Gamblingaffiliateprograms (20% – 40% commissions)
- Wealthtraders (40% commissions)
- Link-assistant (33% commissions)
- Linkconnector ($2.00 Lead, and $100.00 Sale commissions, 45-day cookies)
- Wealth Creators Club (45% commissions)
- Traderfx+ (20% commissions)
- Surefire Trading (50% commissions)
- Daytrade Forex (50% commissions)
- Resume Robin (15-50% per sale )
- Job Stars (10% commissions
- Snag A Job (50% commissions)
- Betrally Affiliate (10-35% commissions)
- Bet 365 (30% commisions)
- Betway (40% commissions)
Reasons To Get Involved In Wealth Niches (And Other Exclusive Niches)
- Many wealth niches require people to spend money and products/information can range anywhere from a couple of bucks to hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- People are always looking for ways to make money so they will not stop looking, which means ongoing success for you as a marketer.
- Many of the wealth niches are expensive and need ongoing purchases as people can be obsessed with getting the most up to date and complete information.
And the romance niches are also a good choice which we're about to uncover below…
Romance & Dating Niches
Romance obviously refers to online dating, attracting members of the opposite sex, pick up, finding a husband/wife, getting your ex back, and many more.
StasticsBrain reports that 49,250,00 people in the USA alone have tried online dating, showing the huge demand.
Marriage Counselling costs up yo $200 an hour on average according to SelfGrowth, which shows just how lucrative it is.
And Neil Strauss sold 2,5 million copies of his "pick up artist" book The Game and he's just one of the thousands of well known "pick up artists" and writers on the subject.
Does this show you how popular and lucrative these niches can be?
If you want to discover more dating niches and get in-depth research on them you should take a look at 'NicheHacks Insider' where there are 30+ dating and relationship niche reports available.
Just take some of these other niches for example…
- Senior dating
- Baby Equipment
And you know what, there are good reasons below to be in these niches…
This was a niche I was surprised to find out about, Senior Dating
Romance Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate2day (25% commissions, $8 per lead offer)
- David Wygant Dating Coach (50% commissions with recurring income on products)
- Cupid (135$ per order)
- Sexy Confidence ($99 Average payout per sale)
- Kasidie (35% recurring monthly commissions as long as your referral is a member)
- Lovecity (50%$ Commission)
- Discreetadventures ($40 per sale)
- Love-scent (20%-30% Commission)
- Eventplanningblueprint (50% Commission)
- Thedatingnetwork (5$ per lead, 75$ Per Trial and 150$ Per sale)
- Aprettywoman (30% Commission)
- Nsiholdings ($20 per confirmed register)
- Elitepartnerships (50% commission
- E Harmony (188$ Per Sign Up)
- I Date (20%-30% commission)
- Sexy Confidence (99$ per sale)
- Commitment Connection (70% commision)
- My Bonus Dating (10$ lead, 30$ sale, 100$order)
- Funny Love Dating (75% commission)
Reasons To Get Involved In Romance Niches
- People are passionate about finding a companion so they are willing to spend constantly to learn the skills required.
- Dating is evergreen and is of interest to picking a demographic and marketing to them is all that's left for you to do.
- Plenty of other websites in this market so limitless connections to influencers and traffic for you.
Then check out these niches…
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #2: Hobby and Activities That People Spend Loads of Money In
Hobbies and activities are also stupidly profitable if you target the ones where the customers have a lot of money to spend on their passion.
When something makes someone feel happy or gives them the pleasure they will spend money on it over and over again, these niches are insanely popular.
Hobbies, sports, travel, and other activities fit into this category perfectly.
Think of expensive activities like golf, sailing, fishing, travel, hunting.
And expensive holidays and travel like cruises, safaris, round the world trip.
Some interesting statistics for you…
Forbes.com report the Golf industry alone is worth $70 billion.
And $22.9+ billion a year is spent on hunting according to Hunting business marketing.
Both are dwarfed by the online travel booking industry which has online booking revenues of $498bn according to StatisticBrain.
People are forever buying new equipment, tools, and gear for their passions.
They need accessories, they are willing to pay for training and guides or things that promise to make them even better at their activity of choice.
They will spend, spend, spend if it makes them feel good and happy.
Endless sub-niches to be explored and no shortage of both digital and physical products available to promote as an affiliate.
Which is why hobbies and activities are crazily profitable.
If you'd like to dominate any general interest or hobby niches then there are 50+ in-depth profitable niche reports available on everything from golf to pole dancing to whiskey to DIY Jewelry to Numerology and beyond inside 'NicheHacks Insider' which you can check out here.
Do you see the potential for you to get involved?
Then keep reading for more ideas…
It might surprise you but the Woodworking niche is VERY profitable[/caption]
Examples Of Popular Hobby Niches
- Bow Hunting
- Gun Safety
- Urban Farming
- RC Planes & Drones
- Cat Care
- Learn Chinese
- Iphone Photography
- Learn to Rap
- Beard Care
- Dog Food
- Card Tricks
- Bow Hunting
- Acoustic Guitar
- Home Coffee Roasting
Hobby Affiliate Programs
- Levenhuk (Telescopes, 20% commissions)
- MakerBot (3D Printing, 8% commissions)
- Cabela's Sporting and Hunting (3% commissions)
- WoodenWidget (Pay-Per-Sale 30% for each sale you deliver)
- NitroTek (10% commissions)
- FurniturePlans (20% commissions)
- Flash Template (30% – 35% commission)
- Schmartboard (20% commissions)
- LearnCakeDecoratingOnline (40% commission)
- TedsWoodworking (75% commissions)
- 5amily (35% commissions)
- Levenhuk (20% commision)
- Cakeflix (30-50% commissions)
- Booking (25-40% commissions)
- TripAdvisor (50% commission
- Cruise Direct (3% Gross sale)
- Agoda (10% commissions)
- Urban Adventures (10% commission)
- Accor Hotels (10% commission)
Need proof that some of these weirder hobby niches like Woodwork, Survival, and Steampunk are profitable too?
Here it is…
Teds Woodworking (Monthly Woodworking Plans) has consistently been one of the top-selling products on Clickbank for years.
CBEngine says it's the #1 selling product in the Home & Garden category for the past 5 years.
Stats from CBEngine showing how popular this product is[/caption]
We discussed how SurvivalLife.com does over $1 million dollars in sales EVERY month here.
And there are 347 products on Clickbank in the Survival niche alone…
There are endless products in the Survival Niche[/caption]
Showing there's a HIGH demand for products in the niche.
That doesn't count the other 240,000+ on Amazon.
A weird one is yet totally popular as we found out here.
And just look at how many products the niche has on Amazon…
Yep, that's over 200,000 products just on Amazon for this weird niche.
And these products sell too, you can tell by the volume of reviews on Amazon.
And there are more lucrative niches covered below…
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #3: High Paying Affiliate Products and Services That Pay Up To $5,000
This includes payday (and most other types of) loans, private jet charter, yacht rental, online casinos, luxury goods such as watches, handbags and jewelry, travel, home design blueprints, and an almost endless list of other exclusive niches.
It takes just as much time and effort to promote a $7 eBook as it does a luxury yacht program or private jet charter that pays hundreds to thousands of dollars in commission per sale
And you don't need to make many sales to make a serious profit.
The refund rate on high-end products is much lower than on $7 eBooks too.
People don't make rash decisions when spending thousands so if they buy something they usually plan to see the purchase through.
People who buy high-end goods don't have money problems so they've no problem spending their cash on luxuries.
These are recession-proof niches.
Consider watches and jewelry…
There are over 1.2 billion watched sold annually according to StasticBrain.
If you could sell to just 0.1% of that audience, how would that be?
Or payday loans…
The payday loan niche is reported to be worth over 2.2 billion.
That's just in the UK alone and doesn't factor in the USA or Global costs, it will be even higher.
With products like payday loans, there's no shortage of people needing money and those who borrow once are likely to do so again.
If you're bad with money you're likely forever bad with money.
People who are bad with money tend to forever be bad with money so they always need help.
Are you seeing the potential here to help them and make money for yourself?
And remember, as we discussed earlier…
The gambling industry is worth over $35.5 billion US dollars according to StatisticsBrain.
Gamblers rarely quit so they'll be back time and time again to hunt out the new 'lucky' casino and grab that new bonus.
And with many casinos paying affiliates a percentage of a player lifetime losses you continue to get paid month after month.
And look at this interesting niche…
With the home design blueprints (http://www.homeplans.com/ sell PDFs for $1,000+) you're targeting a luxury niche as only the seriously rich can afford to build a custom house from scratch.
If you'd prefer to follow money over passion then definitely pick a niche that fits into one of the criteria above.
All have endless customers, are the high ticket, and are hugely lucrative.
For 'NicheHacks Insider' members there is access to dozens of luxury / high ticket niche reports from luxury travel and expensive hobbies niches.
High Paying Affiliate Programs
- Finishline Loans ($1000 per customer)
- Regal Assets (3% commissions)
- Colmex ($1000, 3% each deposit)
- Doteasy ($70 commissions)
- Rewardsaffiliate (50% Commission)
- Hotelinfo (40% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Zoara (8% Commission and 2% Sales)
- Moda Operandi (10% Commission)
- Luisaviaroma (7% Commission)
- Mytheresa (8% Commission)
- House of Fraser (8% Commission)
- Bergdorf (11% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Farfetch (10% Commission)
- Style Bop (8% Commission)
- Whole Sale Designer Handbag (50% Commission)
- Angela Roi (20% Commission)
Example Exclusive Niches
- Online Poker
- Fashion Design
- Digital Camera
Take Action And Pick Your Profitable Niche
All of these major markets have near-endless sub-niches to be explored and are definitely VERY profitable because people are desperate for solutions to their problems and willing to pay for them.
Most of the consumers are looking for a 'magic bullet' (or magic pill in the case of weight loss) and aren't really willing to put the effort into losing weight for example.
And still for those who are serious about trying not every product will be a good fit for them.
Meaning, either way, they'll try multiple products before finding the right one.
So they will buy products over and over again from you.
There's no end of affiliate products to promote both digital and physical either in many of these niches.
So definitely highly profitable as I'm sure you can see.
You could start a blog, create an affiliate site, start an email list, or any number of other business models.
To discover all the different online business models, 200+ niches, all the necessary marketing lessons and step by step execution plan to complete the essential marketing tasks join 'NicheHacks Academy'.
Before you go let's wrap things up below…
The Conclusion On Profitable Affiliate Niches
The question was:
"What are the most profitable niches for affiliate marketing?" and I hope I've answered it for you and the tribe member John who originally asked the question.
Niche Type #1:The big evergreen niches of health, wealth, and romance will never be out of demand as people ALWAYS have problems they want to be solved in these areas and rather than work hard at it they'd prefer to buy a product and hope it performs magic for them.
Niche Type #2: People will never give up things that make them happy so hobby and activities are always going to be around and there's always some new equipment or gear to buy that promises to make them better.
Niche Type #3: You'll forever have both rich people who have an endless amount of money to spend on high-end goods in the exclusive niches and poor people who are constantly seeking money who turn to loan companies and gambling (please be ethical if you enter into any of these niches).
So whilst there's no 1 niche that is the 'most profitable' for affiliate marketing (or any other) purposes if you want to get involved in big money niches then pick one of these three popular niche types.
Just don't forget the most lucrative niches that are ALWAYS in demand are the ones that fall into the…
'Laid, paid, and live forever' categories (relationships, money, health).
So if you're ever wondering whether a niche is profitable just ask yourself if your idea fits into any of those categories.
I hope that answers your question, John.